Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although I love my new M-edge cover, I still prefer my original Kindle1 cover. I know it is nothing fancy, but I like the lightweight feel of it and prefer using it for reading in bed. While my original cover is still in fair condition, I would love to have a spare or 2 on hand for the day this one bites the dust. If there are any original covers still lying around out there, I would be happy to take them off your hands.

Thanks!
Angela

·
Registered
116 Posts
Angela,

I found the M-Edge covers heavy also.  For my K2 I just went with the standard Amazon cover.

The only thing I will miss is the Light that slides into the M-Edge case.  But I Love my Mighty Bright also.

Chris

P.S. Did you surprise your friend?  PM Me...

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Bumping this for Angela as she has confirmed to me that she is still looking for K1 covers. Angela, hope your back is better!!!

Betsy

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Angela, I have my original cover.  If you'll PM your address I'll stick it in the mail to you.
deb

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I found one I've never used in a drawer. Pm me if you want it with mailing address.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
If there are more K1 covers lying around, I wouldn't mind having an extra either.  Please and Thanks...

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Jaasy said:
If there are more K1 covers lying around, I wouldn't mind having an extra either. Please and Thanks...
Jaasy, I have one I can send you. PM me your mailing address and I'll send it out on Monday.

L

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Anyone else want one. OP?  Or anyone?

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I only have one. Pm me your addy and I'll mail it Monday.
Taken

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Red said:
I found one I've never used in a drawer. Pm me if you want it with mailing address.
Thanks for the offer, but I have received several already and still have one more coming to me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts