Kindle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but...you are concerned about selling it. You don't have the original box anymore, or cover, and somehow, you even lost the user's guide! On top of that, it's not brand new, even though it has been well loved for all the months you've owned it.

Well then, I might be your customer. My niece has been coveting a Kindle for months but my sister (her mother) won't spring for it. Here's a chance for me to get a Kindle1 at a good price and maybe....someone out there who has been wavering about selling and upgrading...can make a deal.

All I need is the Kindle (in good working order, of course), USB cable, and charger. I don't care about covers, box, user's guide, or extra accessories. Since it would be going to a 10 year old, it can be stripped free of books, too. My offer is $225 and I'll pay shipping (we can negotiate what the shipping will be depending on location. It would be shipped to a business address in Portland, ME if you want to get UPS estimates).

Send me a PM if you are interested. I am a verified PayPal person and will transmit payment as soon as the deal is struck. I could also pay with an Amazon gift card. My only requirement is that it must be in my hands on February 25th as I will be seeing my niece on the 27th (and I want to have time to get it ready for her).

Leslie

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and I have found a Kindle that meets my needs. Thanks, everyone, who contacted me.

Leslie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.