Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning All,

I travel frequently (right now on a two week Kindlecation) and had some miles and points sitting unused in hotel points and airlines that I no longer use. Imagine my surprise when I found out I could trade them for free for an Amazon gift card. How cool is that.

I found it on:
www.points.com

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
oh WOW - gonna check that out quickly!  I have miles that will never accumulate enough for anything and would absolutely love to get a gift card.

thank you thank you thank you ENABLER!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Anju No. 469 said:
thank you thank you thank you ENABLER!
If only there where a way to save this for posterity, Anju thanking an enabler! :)

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
It takes a lot of FF Miles to get an Amazon gift certificate, but at least you can clean out the points that are just laying around and not doing anything for you. I checked to see how much I would get for my Delta miles and I could only get $20 for over 27,000 miles.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
intinst said:
If only there where a way to save this for posterity, Anju thanking an enabler! :)
now come on intinst - you actually even have me checking for a bag! You are the number one bestest enabler EVER!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.