Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Oberon cover. I do not need another one. Maybe I should get another Kindle, so I can get another Oberon. Nope. Way too crazy. But, if I get a journal, or organizer, or checkbook cover, that would be ok.

So I ordered a small organizer (Braided Celtic Knots in Navy). I am as eagerly anticipating this delivery as I did my Oberon Kindle Cover.

Has anyone ordered anything else besides Kindle covers? Did it "help"?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Lots of us have, I think. I'm like you. I know I wouldn't swap out covers, so I can't justify another one. I did buy a large journal in order to get River Garden back before the K2 came out. I also bought a card case. Just now I bought a belt set and an extra buckle and a red Moon Goddess checkbook cover. Those are the only things I can even pretend to justify, so my inevitable next purchase I'll have to admit will be pure Oberon lust. :eek:

Oh, and it only helps temporarily. That is, it's a fix, not a cure. ;D

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I'm buying a bookmark just for the charm. I'm thinking about buying one of the checkbook covers, but I rarely write a check and I don't think anyone would ever see.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Before I got my Oberon K1 cover, I already had an Oberon journal and card case.  I don't need a ROH.  Honest.  ::) No matter what kool kolor they come out with.

Betsy

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I have bought two Oberon covers for my KK, and I use one for fall/winter and one for spring/summer.  But, I just love the Oberon products.... so I bought my husband the card holder for his business cards.  He likes it so much that he actually uses it like a wallet most of the time..... just slips his money in where his cards would go.  I was really thinking about another journal cover..... so I bought one for my sister-in-law a couple of weeks ago.  She chose Celtic Hounds in burgundy and we got to see it yesterday for the first time.  It is stunning!  Unfortunately, every time I see a new Oberon design..... it makes me want to see even more designs in person, so it is not the best "therapy".

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
egh34 said:
Has anyone ordered anything else besides Kindle covers? Did it "help"?
Yes.
Momentarily. :D

Now I'm back to wanting K2 covers.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Ahhh...I keep reading this thread thinking it has something to do with paragraph justification.   ???
It's been a crazy morning, and you would think I would have learned after klicking on it the 4th time. 
I had a problem with a book last week where no paragraphs were indented.  Drove me crazy. 

Anyway, sorry for interrupting.
deb

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Before I got my Oberon K1 cover, I already had an Oberon journal and card case. I don't need a ROH. Honest. ::) No matter what kool kolor they come out with.

Betsy
Maybe you don't need one but I know for a fact that Eleanor wants a purple coat. She talked to Sir William about it and is mighty annoyed that you are dilly-dallying.

L

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I Ordered a wallet with a dragon image on the front for my DH.....he absolutely loved it. As far as helping the addiction goes, no it did not help- both the wallet and the cover were purchased at the same time so it didn't alleviate any of the "wanting".

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Leslie said:
Maybe you don't need one but I know for a fact that Eleanor wants a purple coat. She talked to Sir William about it and is mighty annoyed that you are dilly-dallying.
And if Betsy's not careful, Eleanor may go on strike and stop working until she gets her purple coat... ;)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I ordered a business card holder.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I have two K2 covers and know I will add a third eventually, but waiting to see what new designs/colors they add within the next few months.  Creekbed Maple in green is calling my name but I will resist!  Or so I tell myself...

I may placate myself with an organizer or small journal...  :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts