Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning the family vacation for next summer. We live in Minnesota so the Dells might be the best. By this time next year our children will be 18, 14, 6, and 1 respectively. So, give me your top three! Bonus to any that have a salon for massage/pedicure service for the wife!

·
Registered
12,233 Posts
I've never been to a big water park. We always just go to the small, local one. Lot's of fun at first but it's starting to get old now. I'd like to go someplace new.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Disney World has two, Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon.  Blizzard Beach has Summit Plummet, a 120 foot high water slide.  I haven't been in for a couple years, but when I was there last it had a speed trap at the bottom so you could tell how fast you were going.  50+ miles per hour is typical.  It's got a long trough at the end to slow you down.  Typhoon Lagoon has a wave pool, and I've seen groups rent it after hours to teach surfing.  Both have a lazy river ride where you sit in a tube and just float along at about a slow walking pace.  That's my favorite, I like to just drift along, relax, and enjoy all the neat plants I'm floating past. 

1 - 3 of 3 Posts