Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to find a waterproof cover for K2 that you could use to read by the pool or in the bathtub?

·
Registered
530 Posts
There don't really seem to be a lot of waterproof covers but many KB members have recommended the Kwik Tek Dry Packs.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Unfortunately, it's the 9 x 12 version, which does add a bit of bulk. I believe some tried the 6x9 (I think is the size) version & found the opening too snug for the Kindle.

Click on the picture below to link to Amazon's site for the version most of us have:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am returning mine. I found it to be HUGE and I really don't like the glare it gives off I guess that if I am going on vacation, I will charge it up and make sure I vacuum seal it before I leave home.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I had this in my Amazon shopping cart for awhile, and as you may know, they notify you when the price goes up or down. Right now it is at $10.88, down from $12.99. You know it's gonna go up again, so this is a chance to save a couple of dollars.  :)

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I have the M-edge Leisure Jacket.  They tell you it's not waterproof.  But I have found it's good for my needs.  I will not be swimming with my K, but I will be sitting near the pool, the lake, or on a boat.  I think it provides good protection for my needs. 

1 - 11 of 11 Posts