Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here too.  ;D  I'm Dawn, and I live in SE Michigan.  I've had my Kindle (yet unnamed) for a week and a half.  I wanted one for the last 6 months, and the Oprah discount pushed me over the edge.  I ordered the Kindle that day, along with some books.  I'm sure that confused someone since there was no Kindle in my name to send them too.  :D 

My kindle is outfitted with a 4GB SD card that is home to couple of audiobooks.  On the main memory I have 42 books so far (not counting the 4 I've read and deleted) and I'm pleasantly surprised they take up very little space.  I'm waiting on 2 skins from decalgirl, and I'm trying to design my own cover.  I don't detest the stock cover, but I'd like to have one with a bit more personality.  I also have a Mighty Bright light for the dark times.

I think I'm going to like it here. :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
<waving just as wildly back>
Hi Dawn! Welcome to this very fun group. Glad you joined us!
You must definitely post pictures when you finish the cover you design for your new toy!

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
DawnOfChaos said:
I'm new here too. ;D I'm Dawn, and I live in SE Michigan. I've had my Kindle (yet unnamed) for a week and a half. I wanted one for the last 6 months, and the Oprah discount pushed me over the edge. I ordered the Kindle that day, along with some books. I'm sure that confused someone since there was no Kindle in my name to send them too. :D

My kindle is outfitted with a 4GB SD card that is home to couple of audiobooks. On the main memory I have 42 books so far (not counting the 4 I've read and deleted) and I'm pleasantly surprised they take up very little space. I'm waiting on 2 skins from decalgirl, and I'm trying to design my own cover. I don't detest the stock cover, but I'd like to have one with a bit more personality. I also have a Mighty Bright light for the dark times.

I think I'm going to like it here. :)
Congratulations on your new Kindle and Welcome to the KBoards! Sounds like you're going to fit in just fine. Be sure to post your cover! And you Kindle dressed up in its new skin(s)!

Betsy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts