Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my K2 since it was first released in February.  I've been participating in the Amazon discussion forums and thought I'd check out kindleboards too.  Glad to see there are other kindlers near by.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
You will find out how warm and friendlier we are here.

Nice to have you come over.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Welcome and enjoy, glad to have you

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi Magenta and a warm welcome to you from a former Staten Islander.  You will love this forum.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Hi there :)
Glad you found the boards.I am sure you will love it here as much as the rest of us do :)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Magenta! KindleBoards is such a great place to spend time, the only downside is that it cuts into your reading time! Have you been to The Book Corner? Lots of threads to enjoy, including books Recommended by our Members and also additional sites for Book Lovers.
Then there is the Book Bazaar, where our member authors post about their books and on the writing end of the process. It is also where you will find Bargain Books and even Free Books!
Tips, Tricks and TroubleShooting is where to got for answers to questions and with FAQ. Or just ask, many very knowledgeable and helpful people here.
Let's Talk Kindle is the place for discussing all things in the Kindle world.
Photo Gallery is where members post pictures of landscapes flowers, pets, themselves or anything else they are interested in and think we might be.
Last is the Accessories board, where you can find posts about bags, covers book lights, skins, stands and many other items to personalize your Kindle. If you need help, dozens of people and pictures will guide you were you want to go.
Glad you found us and hope you contnue to love your Kindle and enjoy KIndleBoards!
]

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome to the Boards.  So, is your, I'm assuming K2 since you said February, skinned, covered?  Have you named yours?  Some of our members name thier Ks. 
Glad you decided to venture over.  Hope you stick around and enjoy our fun.
deb

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you everybody for the warm words of welcome.  I look forward to sharing with  you all.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Waving back from Staten Island!

I got my K2 in April and I think I will have it surgically attached to me soon. I am never without it!    ;)

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome, I'm sure you'll find us a very friendly bunch....
jp

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome to the boards! Enjoy your stay here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts