Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
67,316 Posts
When I check, there's no one there.  But I just went in. . .come on over and we can talk about the others.  :)

Ann

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
No, it is not a pop-up. Likely a setting in your browser.... I'm not sure of the underlying code, it's probably javascript.

·
Super Moderator
67,316 Posts
meljackson said:
I click on Chat and nothing happens. Is it a pop-up?

Melissa
What browser are you using? Try using 'right click' and 'open in new window' (or tab if you have firefox or IE7).

Ann

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
It should open new window with IE or Firefox when you click CHAT. I remember someone said she had to reinstall Java for chat to work.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you go into the main directory of this forum and scroll waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down towards the bottom, you will see a box for the chat room.  It'll tell you if anyone is in there and who they are.  If you click it, you can open the chat room form there as well.

·
Super Moderator
67,316 Posts
qotdr said:
The few times I've gone in it's empty :(
Same here. . .but if you want to chat, realize there are probably a bunch of other folks thinking "I'd like to chat but, gee, there's no one here." So go in, and hang out a while. . . .if you enter, they will come. . . .

Ann

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Exactly.  Usually if I am on here and at home, I am also in the chat room...all alone..6-9 hours at a time, just waiting as i post my little heart out.  :)

Right now, I am at work and chat is blocked here so i can't do it unless you want to do yahoo chatting through my Kindle.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts