Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Harvey is the moderator of this board and I believe the owner of the site. Back in April, when I first joined (and tried to drum up some enthusiasm from the Amazon crowd...not too successful then) he was very nice and welcoming.

Over the past few months, I have logged on periodically. No messages, no activity. The last message (before today) was back in June, I think.

Imagine how surprised Harvey will be when he gets home from work (or wherever he is). We've set records! I am the first Jr. Member! We have lots of new members! New topics! Lively discussion! And I suspect it will only get better.

So, we should all say hello to Harvey and thank him for letting us camp out on this little corner of the Internet where Kindles are loved and celebrated.

Hi Harvey! Thanks!

Leslie

·
Registered
771 Posts
Hi, Harvey. Thanks!

Now a quwstion (and I did check help first). How do I create an avatar? I am very new to this type of site. Any help appreciated.

Gotta get my kindle!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hopefully there will eventually be enough of us that Harvey will have to break out the pepper spray and the hoses. Thanks, Harvey, for the fold-out couch.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hello Harvey. It's all Leslie's fault. She said I could come over and it would be OK and everything. I'm sorry I broke the lamp.

·
Registered
88 Posts
sem said:
Hi, Harvey. Thanks!

Now a quwstion (and I did check help first). How do I create an avatar? I am very new to this type of site. Any help appreciated.

Gotta get my kindle!
Profile --> Forum Profile Information

·
Registered
146 Posts
On the off-chance that Harvey has given up on this site, we're all saying hello to empty cyber space. So.. Sup Harv, my man?

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RovingSoul said:
On the off-chance that Harvey has given up on this site, we're all saying hello to empty cyber space. So.. Sup Harv, my man?
Hopefully he hasn't given up! Yoo hoo, Harvey!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hello Harvey.  It's all Leslie's fault! Teninx and I were just showing the others how to double juggle a lamp and, well, well....she made a face at us and broke our concentration!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love being able to post pictures. That is what drove me nuts at Amazon. This isn't anyone called Harvey, it is Roger Federer who I saw in Switzerland last month...

A stretch, I realize. I wonder if Roger has a Kindle? (Don't ask the International question!)

L

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hi, Harvey!

Oh, jeez, Teninx, who let you in? And you broke something already? Well, you broke it, you bought it.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi Harvey.  If you're still here, thanks.  If you're not still here, uh, thanks.

Bummer about the lamp, Teninx.

·
Registered
776 Posts
So this is where everybody went!  Hi, Harvey!

Leslie, Teninx, Khabita, momof4, quickfics and everyone else - I like the new playground!  ... and I was careful to step around the lamp (at least the pile of shards which once was the lamp)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts