Kindle Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
He was online last night and made me and pidgeon92 moderators. I heard from another long-time member that he's been very busy. Hopefully he'll join us for more conversation when things settle down.

L

·
0 Posts
I've been holding off on saying hi because I didn't think he existed. Now that I know he does, I'd like to say:

Hi, Harvey!!!

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
I've gotten a good chuckle out of reading this thread! Thank you all.

Yes I am a real human being! And I forgive Teninx..!

B

·
0 Posts
Sir Sterndale Bennett said:
He was online last night and made me and pidgeon92 moderators. I heard from another long-time member that he's been very busy. Hopefully he'll join us for more conversation when things settle down.
Congrats on the new title. I am sure you will do a wonderful job.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Sir Sterndale Bennett said:

L
Congratulations to you and Pidgeon92 on being made Moderators! (Don't you have lives? LOL!)

Betsy

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
betctru said:
Congratulations to you and Pidgeon92 on being made Moderators! (Don't you have lives? LOL!)

Betsy
I used to eat. Sleeping is rapidly becoming a fond memory....LOL

L

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Hi Harvey Thanks for this site where we can come and talk about how much we love the kindle.

Anne

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Harvey!  Nice place you've got here.  Don't be a stranger!

Kat

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Howdy Harvey! Thanks so much for setting this up. It is soooo much better than the Amazon boards! Thank you Leslie for getting the word out!
Angela

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Now that I am here, and have been *so warmly greeted*, I am going to un-sticky this thread. Thanks for your messages, everyone! I am so pleased to have you all here.

- Harvey

41 - 53 of 53 Posts