Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... is being drawn now. Thanks for waiting for me - I'm back online. Drawing now...

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And our winner is...

MikeD

Congratulations to our 5th winner!

This is our final winner of the Kindle skins giveaway. Thank you to DecalGirl for offering this giveaway to our members here!!

For those of you who didn't win - - thanks for 'playing'. And, take heart - - I have a feeling this giveaway is not the last one that we will have here on KindleBoards...

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
:'( sniff... sniff...  :'(
Congratulations MikeD... I am very happy for you.  :(

j/k!! hehehe I really am happy for you!!  ;D The only "guy" to win one!!

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Harvey said:
I have a feeling this giveaway is not the last one that we will have here on KindleBoards...
Now THAT is great news! :)

Congrats to Mike and everyone else who won a skin.

Any chance of running a contest for a new cover? :)

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
For those of you, like me, that were waiting to order a new skin until after the contest, there is still a promotional code that is good for 15% off your purchase of a decalgirl skin...

PSPHOME - enter this into the Discount Code field. The amount you save will almost cover the shipping.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Angela said:
For those of you, like me, that were waiting to order a new skin until after the contest, there is still a promotional code that is good for 15% off your purchase of a decalgirl skin...

PSPHOME - enter this into the Discount Code field. The amount you save will almost cover the shipping.
GertieKindle... don't forget to use the discount code when you order!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Angela said:

Thanks for the code and congrats MikeD!!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Harvey said:
And our winner is...

MikeD

Congratulations to our 5th winner!

This is our final winner of the Kindle skins giveaway. Thank you to DecalGirl for offering this giveaway to our members here!!

For those of you who didn't win - - thanks for 'playing'. And, take heart - - I have a feeling this giveaway is not the last one that we will have here on KindleBoards...
Wow, I actually won something. Amazing - and pretty cool. :)

Thank you DecalGirl and Harvey. I'll do my best to represent the guys with my Apocalypse Blue skin.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Congratulations MikeD,

Men are 1:3 around here so I'm glad out of 5 picks, a man won! Thanks for letting us know which one you picked so I can look at it and see your style.

G

·
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
WOO HOO Mike. Congrats, and Vampyre now a man has won! :) Which one are you getting Mike? We were posting at the same time, Apocalypse Blue it is!
I can rest peacefully now.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts