Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, most of my report looked fine when I downloaded and opened it.  Under the KOLL box for my borrows of Vampire's Eve everything looks fine until the last box which just has ###### instead of a value.  These symbols are also in the total earnings box instead of the earnings figure.  Anyone ever had this issue before?  I contacted KDP but I'm sure they will take a while to respond. 

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Panic not. This comes up literally every month.

It means the contents of that "box" are too large to display. Widen it a bit and you'll be, hopefully, pleasantly surprised. :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, thanks alot!  I was afraid it was some sort of mistake.  Shows how little I know about Excel.

·
Registered
16,323 Posts
Don't feel lonesome. This question comes up every month. It really should be pinned.  ;)

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Those ### are a happy thing to see. It means your sales are significant enough that Excel just can't handle the awesomeness anymore. It's a badge of honor!  ;D

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
I had the same thing, Jez, and was about to post here and ask - but then my boyfriend said to widen the columns. He works on excel in his job. (Strangely enough, I learned excel at an advanced level in the past, but never came across the hash symbols.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts