Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, everyone, say "Welcome" to our new Book Corner moderator, Ann in Arlington. Ann signed on to help with the recent restructuring of the Book Corner and we decided to keep her!!! I've loaned her one of my moderator hats to get her started, as you can see below! Ann's been a moderator for a while now in Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting and Let's Talk Kindle! and she plays a mean ukelele!

The two of us will be working hard to keep you wild and crazy book people on the straight and narrow, and to keep the Book Corner and Bazaar boards organized.

Woohoo, the fun starts now!!

Betsy

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Welcome Ann to this additional responsibility. I am sure that you will (as always) be a great addition to keeping things on track in the Book Corner.

Congratulations!

·
Super Moderator
67,325 Posts
Gee. . .thanks Betsy. .  . .didn't think it was such a big deal!  :D

But thanks for the hat.  :)

·
Registered
4,791 Posts

My, you're a glutton for punishment, Ann.... :D

·
Registered
406 Posts
Hi again Ann,

We've already had some backchannel communication, and I want to publicly thank you for the helpful input.  I think you'll be a great moderator!

Margaret

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
WOW - glutton for punishment - or else you don't have enough to do - or you just wanted another hat!!

I am sure Betsy will enjoy the back-up.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gertie Kindle 'Turn to Page 390' said:
I'll try to behave myself, Ann. This is one hat I don't want to wear.

Naah, Gertie (ML) you can't wear that one, I wear it too often!

Betsy

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Congratulations Ann  ;D

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Congratulations, Ann!

Seems to me you said that after tax season you were going to kick back and relax and do nothing for a while.  Couldn't handle all that leisure, eh?    :D

·
Super Moderator
67,325 Posts
Susan in VA said:
Seems to me you said that after tax season you were going to kick back and relax and do nothing for a while. Couldn't handle all that leisure, eh? :D
Well, that was a month ago. . . . . :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts