Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Though I said I did it on my blog seven hours ago (scheduled blog post), I just now submitted my first book to be published.

I could have put it out earlier today, but I wanted to give it one more read through to make sure it was ready.

Anyways, I'm nervous, but I'm also excited. I guess I can call myself an indie now, eh?  :D

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Congratulations, Ryne let us know when you get your first sale.  ;)

Don't forget to start a thread in the Book Bazaar, oh and you can change your siggie now! lol

·
Registered
854 Posts
Congrats, Ryne.  We here at the KindleBoards hope that your book is a big success.

Here's to ever increasing sales.   :)

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mel Comley said:
Congratulations, Ryne let us know when you get your first sale. ;)

Don't forget to start a thread in the Book Bazaar, oh and you can change your siggie now! lol
Thanks. I'm going to save that for when it shows up online. I'm not really planning on going through Smashwords, so I have to wait until it shows up on Amazon before I really have a link to put in. :D

Fortunately, I already have a Book Blogger that's going to jump my book to near the front of the line, so that first sale shouldn't be too long waiting. ;D

NoahMullette-Gillman said:
Congratulations!

Now, write another book! :p
And it's the first book in a series, so I'm naturally going to write a few books.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Congratulations, Ryne!  I look forward to grabbing a copy when it comes online!

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gatehouseauthor said:
Congratulations, Ryne! I look forward to grabbing a copy when it comes online!
Thanks. That means a great deal to me coming from you. ;D
Mel Comley said:
When it's live, send me a DM on twitter with a tweet and I'll tweet it for you. ;)
I'll make sure to do that. Have I ever told you how much I enjoy your humorous tweets? :D
WriterGurl1 said:
So excited for you! Wishing you phenomenal success!
Thanks. :)

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nancy Fulda said:
Congrats, Ryne! May you find joy on the path of indie publishing! :)
Thank you.

I just look forward to when it actually shows up in the Kindle store. :D

I suppose I should just go to sleep and check again when I wake up. They said it could take up to 24 hours, after all.

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
I'll make sure to do that. Have I ever told you how much I enjoy your humorous tweets?

Thanks, hon. I enjoy sourcing them and sending them out. Trying not to spam on there! lol

·
Registered
99 Posts
It's always good to read it through one more time. Best of Luck.

Larry Buttram

1 - 20 of 64 Posts