Kindle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this morning I come in discover that over the weekend someone broke my glass candy jar on my desk and didn't leave a note, a voicemail, or an email about it.  They tried to cover it up by rotating the jar so the broken side wasn't viewable.  No apology, no offer to replace the jar.  The perpetrator couldn't replace it exactly, it has our hospital logo on it, and only the people who helped pack the thank you baskets to our referring doctors a few years ago were given one of the spares to keep.

People suck, I'm in a rotten mood, and believe me, I'm about ready to tear someone a new one.

Lara Amber 

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Sorry to hear you have had such an awful morning. I hope it gets better and no more rotten people cross your path.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
LaraAmber - I am so sorry; my daughter has a keychain with the following words of wisdom (your situation approaches this):
"If you eat a live frog in the morning [or on Monday], nothing worse will happen to EITHER of YOU for the rest of the day [week]"

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Sorry for the way the week started, only four days till the weekend help any?

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
CegAbq said:
LaraAmber - I am so sorry; my daughter has a keychain with the following words of wisdom (your situation approaches this):
"If you eat a live frog in the morning [or on Monday], nothing worse will happen to EITHER of YOU for the rest of the day [week]"
I think I'll take my chances; I'm not going to listen to those words of wisdom

(although it is really funny)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Lara Amber - Think of the money you'll save and the pounds you wont gain by not filling the candy jar anymore  :) .  And then go do something nice for yourself to get your mind off the few idiot people that we always have to deal with.  Go get a Dairy Queen Blizzard or a latte or a pedi or a walk in the park - anything to give you a little escape from stupid people and brighten your day

·
Registered
599 Posts
pomlover2586 said:
And keep remembering one word..............................KARMA ;D
I second that!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.