Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Birthday Kindle!

The Kindle was released on November 19, 2007 and sold out in 5 1/2 hours.
To celebrate Kindle's first birthday, we'll be having a forum-wide party for the next 10 days.
There will be special threads to celebrate, a virtual party with cake, ice cream, and prizes!
Check in everyday to see what's going on...something will be happening and everyone is invited!

To get started, how about if we all put on some party clothes?
Change your avatar to something birthday related or add a pic to your signature line.
Have fun, everyone, and welcome to the party!

·
Registered
8 Posts
So glad I got here just in time for the Party!  I remember that I purchased my Kindle when I first heard about it -- an impulsive purchase that I've never been sorry for.  In fact, I just bought one for my daughter as a surprise for Christmas.  At first I was thinking that I'd wait for Kindle 2 and buy that for me, then give her mine. But, you know, I'm so happy with my Kindle that version 2 doesn't matter to me.  I like it just the way it is.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
BFFKindle said:
So glad I got here just in time for the Party!
Welcome Aboard BFF KINDLE. So glad you found us. Enjoy the posts and you may even pick up some extra pointers on Kindle tips and tricks that you didn't know it could do.

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Teninx said:
Festive! Sounds like fun. I'm going to spike the punch, too!
Hope there's an unspiked option for those of us on meds! :D

Betsy

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Happy Birthday Kindle!! I think I will celebrate today by having lunch with my beautiful daughter and by having a sleepover with the grandkids!  :D Gotta take advantage of the impromtu visit to Houston! I am just hoping that I am able to get my laptop connected to the internet at their house!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Angela said:
Happy Birthday Kindle!! I think I will celebrate today by having lunch with my beautiful daughter and by having a sleepover with the grandkids! :D Gotta take advantage of the impromtu visit to Houston! I am just hoping that I am able to get my laptop connected to the internet at their house!
OK, as much as my obessive behavior wants to stay here, I have to get moving! Avatar is best I could do on short notice! Animated banner requires registering and and downloading and I don't feel comfortable downloading on a borrowed computer. I really am getting off here ;D Everyone have a wonderful First Day-First Birthday Celebration!

Happy 1st Birthday Kindle !

1 - 20 of 88 Posts