Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Right.  Now, come back in from the mailbox.  it's dark and cold, and Psych is about to come on.

·
Super Moderator
67,323 Posts
robin.goodfellow said:
Right. Now, come back in from the mailbox. it's dark and cold, and Psych is about to come on.
LOL!

Ann

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
robin.goodfellow said:
Right. Now, come back in from the mailbox. it's dark and cold, and Psych is about to come on.
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Robin, we must be each others shadows on the boards tonight!!!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Come on Sylvia.  It's a special Friday the 13th episode.  You know the UPS man is not going to make a delivery this late at night.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Hey!! All these posts tonight as I trail Robin around on the boards tonight, have pushed my posts to over 100!!!

Yea, me!
You are a superstar! Go you! You're not trailing. In many, many ways, you are far ahead of me. In fact, if you start trailing me, I might go back in time.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
KindleKid said:
Mine shipped early, I got it last night!!!

it was gone when i woke up this morning though...weird.
rofl, if that's all the help you're going to be, Kindle Kid, don't help. But there's someone asking accessory questions on another thread, if you'd like to not help there too. lol
;D

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
egh34 said:
I know thinking this is totally ridiculous, but I can't seem to help my self. So maybe a few of you can set me straight!

There is no way the Kindle 2 will ship early...right?
Even if you had friends at Amazon, they probably couldn't help you on that one.

G

·
What is Monk and Psych?
I know what they are. do you think the Metelist is a Psych rip off?
I was watching Moonlight and Battlestar Galactica. :)

I don't think they will ship early because they have set up an Official release date. To ship before that day would violate some permit, law or something.

On second thought, they can ship early as long as you don't receive your Kindle until the release day. Game companies do that all the time.(computer)

G

·
For me, the absolute best thing about having a kindle is never eve4r having to wait for books again.  I hate waiting for stuff.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Not unless you get a pink kindle from another Ur.......  :eek:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Vampy, I think the Mentalist aspires to be a Psych ripoff. I know that The Mentalist is the number one new show on TV, so clearly I'm the one who doesn't get it...but I don't get it. I think Psych is screamingly funny, where I find the Mentalist to be not all that funny. My parents watch it, and assure me there are funny parts to it, but I'm just not seeing it.
whereas I will actually stay up until 10 to watch Psych.

Also, how did I not know that Lassiter was married?

In any case, I agree with you. I don't like to wait for books either. Up until now, I would not have said that I was an instant gratification kind of girl. lol, turns out I'm a liar. Ah well.
;D

1 - 20 of 125 Posts