Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a M-Edge case, but the depth is 1 inch, probably to make room for the light, but the Amazon case looks just as deep as the Kindle.  could someone give me the measurements?  Thanks - they weren't on the Amazon site - just the weight.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Luv,

I really have been happy with my M-edge cases and have a new one on order but may need to rethink this.  I really like the slimness of Baxter and would like to keep my case as small as possible.  hmmmm...........  the pebbled navy blue is just so much prettier....

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Yeah, I didn't expect to like the Amazon case myself.. I canceled and re-ordered it three times. I'm perfectly happy with the design. I even briefly (gasp) considered canceling my Oberon order)

I'm still considering the M-Edge. They have one that has the hinges now too...decisions, decisions.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Yes, I debated about my Oberon order but in the end, the lure of the purple Roof of Heaven won out. The Amazon cover is nice and 1000x better than the original version with the K1. I really like the hinges. But I just need something with a bit more pizzazz.

L

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just ordered the Amazon and will compare the two.  I really like the look and feel of the M-Edge, but don't want to bulk up the Kindle any more than necessary.  Maybe I can convince myself that the Amazon cover is elegant and classy...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts