Kindle Forum banner

1221 - 1240 of 1290 Posts

·
Registered
12,250 Posts
I finished all seasons of Silent Witness and I am almost done with Shetland. I haven't found anything else yet for me to binge on after that. Finding what I like is like trying to find a unicorn.  :-X

·
Registered
259 Posts
I finished watching The Crown new series 3 this week.
I loved it and might watch it again (rare for me). It followed on the coattails of Elementary, which was fabulous.
Currently on one episode of Monk and one episode of Mrs Maisel (season 3) per evening.
It's good to have so many suggestions in this thread -- sometimes it's like homework trying to find a new series.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mike Hammer, part of my binging of various books, shows, and movies to help me get in frame to write a noir detective series. Quirky though. A guy who wears a fedora in the 90's?

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I really enjoyed Next in Fashion on Netflix, if you like Project Runway you'd probably enjoy it. It actually has a very different vibe and the designers are a bit more established than on PR. Really fun!

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Cuechick said:
I really enjoyed Next in Fashion on Netflix, if you like Project Runway you'd probably enjoy it. It actually has a very different vibe and the designers are a bit more established than on PR. Really fun!
I love PR, I'll have to check out Next in Fashion. :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Ditto for Killing Eve. Really enjoyable show. I've watched all three seasons of Goliath. The first one was the best, IMO. My Dentist (we exchange recommendations at each visit) suggested the Narcos series and Hell on Wheels.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
etexlady said:
Ditto for Killing Eve. Really enjoyable show. I've watched all three seasons of Goliath. The first one was the best, IMO. My Dentist (we exchange recommendations at each visit) suggested the Narcos series and Hell on Wheels.
Killing Eve is one I've been wanting to watch, hopefully I'll get to it soon. I loved Hell on Wheels, wish there were more shows like that!

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Fleurina said:
I loved Hell on Wheels, too. Deadwood and Justified have similar vibes, particularly Deadwood.
I watched Deadwood and loved that one too. It was so good to revisit Deadwood and the characters in the Deadwood movie last year. I haven't watched Justified yet, but defiantly want to.... I loved Timothy Olyphant in Deadwood.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I watched Deadwood and loved that one too. It was so good to revisit Deadwood and the characters in the Deadwood movie last year. I haven't watched Justified yet, but defiantly want to.... I loved Timothy Olyphant in Deadwood.
Thank you! I didn't know about the Deadwood movie. Will order the DVD. And Timothy Olyphant in Deadwood was the initial reason I watched Justified. He looks so good in a hat ;).
I also like him in the crazy Santa Clarita Diet

·
Registered
37 Posts
I haven't really "regularly" watched television since Seinfeld to be honest! Over the 2019 Christmas break, I re-watched The Sopranos, which was just as good the 2nd time around. Right now I'm on a redux of The Wire and a great Brit comedy sketch show called The League of Gentleman.

1221 - 1240 of 1290 Posts