Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I just bought a Nintendo DSi a couple of days ago (in blue--it's such a pretty shade of blue that I don't even want a skin for it! Gasp!)

I'm already hooked! I want to expand my game library--so far I have Cooking Mama 2, Solitaire Overload, CrossworDS, Rhythm Heaven and My Japanese Coach, in addition to a couple of games I downloaded from DSWare. I also rented Animal Crossing and Mario Party from Blockbuster.

So, those of you with DSes/DSis--what are your favorite games?
Thanks!
Britt

·
Registered
244 Posts
Platinum Sudoku. I am addicted to not only the Sudoku but the Kakuro games that are included. Of course one of the best games out there for DS is The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass :D

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
We have several of the Brain games, but my all-time favorite game is CrossworDS.  Prior to getting my K2, and getting hooked on KB, I could spend hours playing that game.  Although the anagrams portion can be maddening at times.

·
Registered
58 Posts
lynninva said:
We have several of the Brain games, but my all-time favorite game is CrossworDS. Prior to getting my K2, and getting hooked on KB, I could spend hours playing that game. Although the anagrams portion can be maddening at times.
Those anagrams make me crazy sometimes. Glad to know I'm not the only one the it affects. :D

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Too many to name.

A few highlights:

(Note: Big Bang Mini and Sonic Rush are HARD, so keep that in mind if you aren't an old-school gamer who used to pump quarters into arcade machines during the '80s.)

Guilty Pleasures:

(The Asphalt box art is wrong. It's actually the sequel I like - Asphalt Urban GT 2.)

Some of these prices are a bit high, so shop around a bit. Others, however, are ridiculously cheap right now - so have fun!

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Thanks to all the enablers out there, hubby and I each got a DSi with the income tax return. So far my favorite game has been

I'm not really much of a gamer but I have gotten to where I really enjoy puzzles. I also got interested in Sudoku from the original Brain Age, so I need to pick up some more of those.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I'm a puzzle girl, and love:
and .

If I'm not in the mood for puzzles, I play:

and .

Or, if I'm up for card games, board games, whatever, this is a lot of fun:

I had more games, but just traded them into Amazon for an Amazon gift certificate -- I figured I'd get more use out of new Kindle books than games I don't play.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
I'm really enjoying the DSi, but I have absolutely no basis for comparison since it's the first one I've owned.  There was another thread where someone compared the two and basically said that if you were happy with the Lite, there weren't any compelling reasons to upgrade.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.