Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was all bumbed because I did not want to go to work today, and now it is raining which means I do not have to go, I umpire little league baseball for fun, but gte paid also. Now I am just going to enjoy my day and read along with listening to the rain.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Go to the airplane factory and work 10 hours like I have for 39 out of the las 42 days.(off memorial weekend) I know, at least I am employed.

·
Registered
740 Posts
intinst said:
Go to the airplane factory and work 10 hours like I have for 39 out of the las 42 days.(off memorial weekend) I know, at least I am employed.
Search the internet, hoping to find a job :(

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
intinst said:
And yet you have such an amazing post count! ;D

Good on you for your hard work and dedication...

Sailor

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Sounds nice actually :)
I luv listening to the rain,it is so relaxing.
I am getting some online work done,then am off to get some highlights in my hair for Summer :)

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Making jam.  My family loves my jam, so I make it a couple of times a year.  I send my son to college with a box load of jam.  Strawberry, blueberry-red rasberry, pineapple-apricot, and sometimes peach.  Apricots are coming in season, so I'll concentrate on that and strawberry today.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Read kindleboards
Play solitaire
Read kindleboards
Take a siesta
Play cards with my DH
Read kindleboards
Read on my kindle

Harvey - do you see what is most important in my life!!  I'm ADDICTED I tell you ADDICTED  ::)

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Ahhh Mike, do you have a cold or allergies?  Neither one very much fun.

I am updating my spreadsheet from the last couple of weeks of work, also downloading last couple of weeks work.  I have two infant settlements to finish up.  And the assistant prosecutor has requested a transcript of the trial I did a couple weeks ago. 
I have a meeting this evening I have no good excuse to get out of.  And my apartment really needs a good cleaning.  Traveling for the last three weeks has put me way behind. 
deb

·
Registered
918 Posts
Vacuum my mom's car. Kindleboards. Read on my kindle. Stay home sick.  :(

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
I just sent the Spouse Thingy off to a woodcraft store, which would have made me brain dead in 5 minutes had I gone with him, so I'm going to grab my nifty new netbook and head to Border's, where I will try to write, and hopefully score a free scone. And, perhaps, create an even longer run on sentence...

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
drenee said:
Ahhh Mike, do you have a cold or allergies? Neither one very much fun.
Deb - definitely a cold! On the plus side, I can take some sick leave and stay home. On the minus side, aside from making ya feel like poo, it also turns everything else upside-down: no energy, can't exercise, etc. Hmph. Trying to make up for it by writing, but even that's going sloooowww today...

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Mike, sending good thoughts your way.  Colds are not fun no matter what time of year, but for some reason seem worse in spring/summer.  Maybe that's just me. 
Hope you feel better soon.
deb

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Goin to work -- I have some bad boys athat need initial appearances/arraignments
Mandatory meeting a noon (grrrrr)
Massage
pedicure
manicure
take puter to the doctor
make husband a semi-fabulous dinner
read my kindle

1 - 20 of 25 Posts