Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Most of the books I have read have specific chapter breaks.  It has been suggested in a book klub thread I was on that you could go through from the table of contents, klick each chapter, and bookmark it.  You could then go to the last location which would show you the chapter.  If that makes any sense at all.
deb

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
drenee said:
Most of the books I have read have specific chapter breaks. It has been suggested in a book klub thread I was on that you could go through from the table of contents, klick each chapter, and bookmark it. You could then go to the last location which would show you the chapter. If that makes any sense at all.
deb
You'd have to be obsessed with which chapter you are on to go through all that, although it works. I've read almost no books that have the chapter breaks encoded in the TOC.

Mike

·
Registered
163 Posts
I too find myself reading and wish that I knew what chapter I was on.  It's kind of hard to figure out until you get to the next one, unless you do the marking trick, which I agree is a lot of work.  I wish there was an alt key for "what chapter am I on?" like there is for time.  I have a k1.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts