Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed all the rainbow bars on the right hand side under your "time logged in" stats.

When I first joined I kept mine as the purple color (2nd from the right) Then a while later I changed it to the 1st color (the blue on the far left.)

So now I just changed to olive green (6th from left) I don't really know why I pick these colors or what makes me change them. I assume it's my mood at the time but im not sure.

Just curious what colors other people choose and why? Also is there a certain specific reason that the boards has the color changers or is it really just basically to please you while you roam around KB's or is there a more technical purpose for the 'color changers'??

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Brown, 5th from the left.
The change in color is how I tell if I'm logged on or not.  I've never been tempted to change it.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imallbs said:
The change in color is how I tell if I'm logged on or not. I've never been tempted to change it.
Your reason for your color at least makes sense. I can't figure out why I change mine or what makes me do it.

Also (this is nothing to do with the original question) but I noticed you post alot late at night like me. I have TERRIBLE sleep habits.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I get off my part time job at around 1:30 so I have started staying up late all the time (not just nights I work).  Unfortunately my full time job starts at 8 am so my sleep habits probably aren't any better than yours.  I know I've been up too late when the good morning thread starts to appear.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imallbs said:
I know I've been up too late when the good morning thread starts to appear.
I haven't stayed up quite that late yet. I need to get my days and nights reversed soon

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Mine is the purple second to last!  I just can't do the other colors... except that orange next to the green is kinda fun too... and the green.  No! You're not making me change it!  Okay... I might try the green for a bit.  Clearly I need sleep.  I'm arguing with myself I think.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Neekeebee said:
This is how much I've been paying attention. I never even realized you could change the colors! (After 4 days, 16 hour+ logged in, too!) Thanks! Now I have something new to fiddle with while on KB! :D

N :)
LOL I just learned about the statistics area. I learned a new KB feature today also.

So now that you know ....what color are you?? lol

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
I hate to say this, but there's already an older thread about this too!  :D

I'm staying away from the search function; it doesn't like me.  Somebody please go find it so they can be merged...

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Yes, there is this type of thread already.

I use O.D. Green.  I had said because there wasn't any camouflage.  Then the internet-gods created camouflage colors for me at different times out-of-the-blue on my screen here, so I also posted a screen-shot of it once.

Sailor

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Mostly teal,  fourth from left.  Pleasing to my eyes.  Used Red and Green at Christmas sometimes.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
The original blue.  I tried all the others once and didn't like any of them.

Like reading on the Kindle, I want the extraneous stuff to fade into the background when I'm on any boards.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
VictoriaP said:
The original blue. I tried all the others once and didn't like any of them.

Like reading on the Kindle, I want the extraneous stuff to fade into the background when I'm on any boards.
and I didn't like the original blue. The boring brown fades into the background for me while the blue was too distracting. :-\

·
Registered
361 Posts
Susan in VA said:
I hate to say this, but there's already an older thread about this too! :D
That's ok, the OP probably wasn't here then, along with a lot of others.........some people may not even know you can change colors.
When a lot of new people join, we are going to have threads that repeat, if people don't like that, they should skip those threads-everyone's happy that way. :)
Just my opinion..........
Kristie

1 - 20 of 29 Posts