Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to quit coffee and while I've been successful so far, found that every time I have the urge to reach for a cup of coffee, I log into Kindleboards. The other day, a friend asked me out to lunch and I had her come to my place so I could eat and continue scrolling through the posts. 

And while I know it's a totally different situation, I suddenly understand internet gamers such as World of Warcraft-ers. I just want to be in the KB world all the time...

·
Registered
12,233 Posts
IndiaLeeBooks said:
And while I know it's a totally different situation, I suddenly understand internet gamers such as World of Warcraft-ers. I just want to be in the KB world all the time...
So true. My hubby has his gaming and I have my forums. :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Considering how often I check the forums, I can't help but wonder what I'll be like once I actually have a book up and can check the sales page!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jim Franz said:
Considering how often I check the forums, I can't help but wonder what I'll be like once I actually have a book up and can check the sales page!
OMG... I can't wait until you do because it's a whole other thing. I will just get it off my chest and admit now that I've refreshed that page three times in a row within seconds. Sometimes the numbers do change within those couple of seconds, you know? LOL...

Thank you all for replying! It's always comforting to know you're in good/likeminded company! Even if what bonds us may be considered a problem by outsiders, haha...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Jim Franz said:
Ohh this is bad ;D You are not alone on this! I'm right there with you.

Good thing, i've stopped playing games which was avg. 2+ hours a day, and will not do another round until another 10 K words is written...

·
Registered
586 Posts
IndiaLeeBooks said:
I've been trying to quit coffee and while I've been successful so far, found that every time I have the urge to reach for a cup of coffee, I log into Kindleboards. The other day, a friend asked me out to lunch and I had her come to my place so I could eat and continue scrolling through the posts.

Yes, I have finally weaned myself off Evony online after 2 years. I totally refuse to log on. Now I have Kindleboard addiciton. That and checking my stats every 10 minutes to see whether I might possibly have sold a book in Amazon De. Life's a bummer, isn't it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts