Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Thanks!  I've been looking since Leslie teased us with the Sir William shots!!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks kirstin, I'm disappointed tho :-[ I thought they were adding a bunch of new skins but these are the same ones that were on there a couple days ago.

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Yep, looks like the same set of 82 designs. A pretty good selection - but hopefully they'll be adding even more.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Leslie said:
I'd vote for #1, Kay, #2 My Heart.

If you want my 2 cents.

L
I went with Mora and got a matching skin for my iPod. Man.... I need to spend less time here. It is dangerous! On the bright side - I used the link at the bottom of the board so Harvey gets some support!

·
Registered
829 Posts
marianner said:
I like My Heart best, then Mora.
I know... I think I should have got My Heart. But Mora is ordered. I ordered too fast. I can be impulsive. Wonderful thing about these is... they don't have to be forever. I can change it later if I like using it. :)

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
I'm not too crazy about any of the prints.  Too busy for me.  Wish they would offer just plain colors -- like a sea green.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I ordered Dark Burlwood today also.  Soon we will be decorating our Kindles for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries!!  Little Christmas trees?  A button that says "My name is Kindle and I'm 1 year old!"  LOL. :D

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Sandpiper said:
I'm not too crazy about any of the prints. Too busy for me. Wish they would offer just plain colors -- like a sea green.
You can contact them and request a solid color. They seem very easy to work with.

·
Registered
28 Posts
i was also disappointed that they did not have and new decals..although they have so many for my ipod ..it does makes it even harder to choose

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
gardenclc said:
i was also disappointed that they did not have and new decals..although they have so many for my ipod ..it does makes it even harder to choose
If you look at the patterns they have for other devices, you can request they make that available in a Kindle version. That's what I did with the Symphonic.

L

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Leslie said:
If you look at the patterns they have for other devices, you can request they make that available in a Kindle version. That's what I did with the Symphonic.

L
Yes, they're great...I'm waiting for Rozi to show up for the Kindle as they have one for the iPhone. I simply wrote and asked if they could put one up...that pattern is definitely doable for the Kindle. The other one that I requested may or may not make it onto a Kindle...Disco Fly and I'm assuming it's because of the pattern which I guess a lot of it would disappear on the back. I was told it may take a week or two for the art dept. to get them onto the website.

·
Registered
28 Posts
i have been thinking of contacting them if i find something i think i want...i just thought since they were down for so long that i might see more..and now that i think i have my cover pinned down...i wanted to pick the skin...of course i want them to match..i dont want my kindle to go naked forever

·
Registered
829 Posts
I got my shipment notification today.  They are in DE and I'm in NH so it shouldn't take too long.

:::happy dance:::

1 - 20 of 226 Posts