Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help?  I went to add a new screensaver today, which is something I have done in the past, however now the "screensavers" book is not showing up in my Kindle book list?  The old screensavers are still coming up.  Anyone have an idea as to what I did?  Thanks!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Assuming K1 since you did it before: it's the very damn last book in the list.   If not there at all, you must have miskeyed something.

·
Super Moderator
67,250 Posts
Step by step instructions in the FAQ at the top of this forum. . . it's the last coupleof Q's in the thread. . . .

Ann

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Andasibe said:
Help? I went to add a new screensaver today, which is something I have done in the past, however now the "screensavers" book is not showing up in my Kindle book list? The old screensavers are still coming up. Anyone have an idea as to what I did? Thanks!
Is it possible that you deleted the "screensavers" book when you were done with it last time? Even if you did, though, you should be able to recreate it with your new image and add it to your current custom screensavers.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Ann for your help 3 months ago when I got my K those FAQ's were SO helpful.  V, as I said I have done this before, so I know where the "book" is located.  FWIW, Amazon agrees there is a problem and are sending me a new one as the kindle will not reset to resolve this problem, and they knew they are screensavers I have loaded myself. 

1 - 5 of 5 Posts