Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I almost finished Outlander, wrapped a couple of presents and played Apples to Apples with the kids.
Guess I should be glad the site was down, had a very pleasent Sunday afternoon!

·
Registered
157 Posts
wrote a 19 page paper for my Sociology of Mental Illness class and studied for a math exam which I have to jet to in about an hour :)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Finished DragonKeeper series. And halfway through Patricia Cornwell's latest.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Talked to a friend on the phone, got caught up on emails, began setting up my Visual Bookshelf on Facebook, finally finished The Color of Magic (which on comes next??), started Benjamin Button.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Paid the bills, spent alot of time talking to my son, started reading Lessons in Love by Charlie Cochrane, and actually got some work done at work for a change!

L

PS, it's good to be back

PPS, Angela...at the movies yesterday, I saw the preview for "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button." It looks like they added a ton of stuff to the movie that wasn't in the story at all.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
I took a three hour nap.  Got some work done on a project.  I probably won't live long enough to get all the projects done I saved up for retirement, not even if I live another 20 years. 

Helped my mother with her Christmas tree, packed up some books to go to Goodwill and put my desktop computer back to where it was before my granddaughter got into it. 

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Leslie said:
Paid the bills, spent alot of time talking to my son, started reading Lessons in Love by Charlie Cochrane, and actually got some work done at work for a change!

L

PS, it's good to be back

PPS, Angela...at the movies yesterday, I saw the preview for "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button." It looks like they added a ton of stuff to the movie that wasn't in the story at all.
Leslie - I still haven't decided if I will see the movie, but I wanted to read the story first just in case.

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Sigh...I was looking forward to being on Kindlewatch with everyone.  My brother's Kindle arrived unheralded today while we were trying to take a walk.

Betsy

·
Registered
102 Posts
Finished "Two for the Money" and started "Three for the Dough" - Janet Evanovich books.

Went to a Christmas Party and went to bed early instead of cruising the boards all night.

Glad everyone is back!

Susan

·
Registered
1,578 Posts

·
Super Moderator
67,559 Posts
1 - 20 of 51 Posts