Kindle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, I ordered the Hokusai Wave Oberon cover in Taupe. I already emailed Melissa at Borsa Bella about making me a bag with some fabric I would send her. I was going shopping today for fabric but found this instead on Ebay.
Is it not a perfect match to go with the decalgirl skin I already have? ;D

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
That fabric is fabulous!  I can think of several things I'd want to use it for. :)  You'll have to post pics just as soon as you get the completed bag.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
Beautiful and it will look great with the Hokusai Wave caver and skin you have. Oh Lord now I want to go to eBay and shop for fabric, this is a vicious cycle. :-\
I never in my wildest dreams thought of shopping for fabric at eBay....LOL

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
Oh Lord now I want to go to eBay and shop for fabric, this is a vicious cycle. :-\
Welcome to my life.
;D

For those of you looking for fabric, in addition to eBay, there's a site called eQuilter.com that has tons of fabric, searchable by key word like "floral" or "asian" and they give a percentage of every sale to charity.

Betsy

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Betsy the Quilter AKA Agent 72 said:
Welcome to my life.
;D

For those of you looking for fabric, in addition to eBay, there's a site called eQuilter.com that has tons of fabric, searchable by key word like "floral" or "asian" and they give a percentage of every sale to charity.

Betsy
Yes, mine too! I love looking for fabric. I sew a little. Taught myself.
I make Mei Tai baby carriers so I'm always looking for some funky fabrics.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Betsy the Quilter AKA Agent 72 said:

Betsy
Thanks! I don't sew myself, but I have been looking to have some curtains made for my son's room and this has the fabric I have been looking for!

·
Registered
388 Posts
So Borsa Bella will do custom bags if you supply a fabric?

I love her bags, but would prefer different fabrics than what she's got on her site, for the most part they are not my style.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Material on ebay and eQuilter, oh my.  This is not information I need to know. 
deb

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.