Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does DTB stand for on this board? I can tell it has something to do with paper copies of books, but it is driving me crazy not knowing exactly what it stands for.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Tbarney said:
What does DTB stand for on this board? I can tell it has something to do with paper copies of books, but it is driving me crazy not knowing exactly what it stands for.
Hi Tbarney, go to Forum Announcements and Tips and check out Your Guide to Forum Speak. It should be helpful until you get used to the boards. Hope this helps. By the way I had no idea what DTB was 3 months ago either. ;) Not only is it fun here, it is also educatitonal. :D

Linda

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Dori.

Linda, I knew it was probably in another thread, but I really didn't know where to start, so figured it would be quicker to ask.

And as for Jim, he just likes to get on my nerves.  :eek:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Do they make a pill for that? Or is that the pill for something else?

I like the technical diagnosis: PEBKAC.

I find it is often the case in my parent's house. They haven't reset the clock on the microwave in a month b/c they keep forgetting to mention that it doesn't work when I'm over there.
Yup. My parents are twelve o'clock flashers.

~robin

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.