Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We use the frontier yahoo email system and I'm trying to find out how I can sync my emails between the iphone and pc. I have the email set up on my iphone/ipad & I can read and delete the emails from my iphone/ipad, but I want them to also be deleted from the pc so I don't have to read thru them twice and delete when I switch devices. I've tried to google it and check the frontier help site, but not really finding much. This used to work great between my ipad and pc, and now it doesn't. Is there a setting I need to change? Any ideas?  I can call Frontier, but thought someone here may have an idea before I go that route.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Are you able to get the emails to delete from you ipad and iphone by just deleting once on one device?  If so, how do you do that?  I have to delete everything three times, iphone, ipad, and MBP.  And worse yet, there is no mass delete for iphone or ipad.  I have to do each one individually or mark each one individually and then hit delete.  I hate that and my devices and computer are drowning in email.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
corkyb said:
Are you able to get the emails to delete from you ipad and iphone by just deleting once on one device? If so, how do you do that? I have to delete everything three times, iphone, ipad, and MBP. And worse yet, there is no mass delete for iphone or ipad. I have to do each one individually or mark each one individually and then hit delete. I hate that and my devices and computer are drowning in email.
Yes, I did finally get it so if I delete an email on one device, it is the same on all devices. But sadly, I can't tell you how I did it. While trying to fix that and another email issue, I deleted my email accounts, restarted the ipad & iphone and added my account back to it. I did this multiple times trying to fix things. I even reset all of my settings at one point on my ipad. It was kind of a pain to go back and fix some of the settings, but at that point it was the only thing left to try, and in the end it didn't really take long. I don't know if that is what helped or not, but I thought there may have been some internal setting that I wasn't able to see that got changed somewhere along the way. All I can say is that now it works that way, so something I did along the way fixed it. Sorry I can't be more specific.

As far as deleting the emails, the only way to do it is individually or check them off in edit mode then delete, as you said.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I am not sure how I set my email accounts up since it has been so long, but I get my emails on my iPhone, iPad and PC and they are all synced.  If I delete on one the email goes to trash on all of the devices. 
deb

1 - 4 of 4 Posts