Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an email today that mentioned Kindle Singles and how to submit for it. I have had six short stories for sale on KDP for a long time and just sell them as short stories. Is there any difference in selling short stories on Amazon as opposed to having them in Kindle Singles...or is it the same thing? Just wondering and I knew someone here would have the answer.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Thanks for this. I just submitted my collection of four short stories, pieces that I knew belonged someplace, I just didn't know where until now. :)

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I haven't checked into it lately, but I know you could submit a book already published if it isn't very old, but I can't remember what the time frame was.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
katrina46 said:
I haven't checked into it lately, but I know you could submit a book already published if it isn't very old, but I can't remember what the time frame was.
It must be under six weeks as it takes them six weeks to go through it. ( must be fitting it in between eating cucumber sandwiches and giving those nice copy and paste support emails )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts