Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I go to the Amazon page for my book, the tags don't come up anymore? I was thinking of adding a few more that might help readers find my book.

·
Registered
586 Posts
My books are still there, it's the author pages that keep disappearing. I have been told four times so far
that there is no record of my email address and password. I have signed up three times so far. I spent half an hour on my bio last night to find it absent again this morning. Just sent Amazon a strongly worded email. Maybe my books will disappear next? I hope not though.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just read in another thread that Amazon may have removed the tags from Kindle books, but not paperbacks?

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Cindy Borgne said:
When I go to the Amazon page for my book, the tags don't come up anymore? I was thinking of adding a few more that might help readers find my book.
I'm pretty sure everybody lost their tags, and I don't miss em. They were heavily abused.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, I noticed the tags are there for my paperback version as well. I suppose it's not entirely fair to the authors who only have Kindle versions of their book.

·
Registered
586 Posts
greenpen said:
My books are still there, it's the author pages that keep disappearing. I have been told four times so far
that there is no record of my email address and password. I have signed up three times so far. I spent half an hour on my bio last night to find it absent again this morning. Just sent Amazon a strongly worded email. Maybe my books will disappear next? I hope not though.
I found out what happened to my author page. It seems that the UK and US use the same set up so if you click on one site the info doesn't show up on the other like your books do. So now I have two author pages with slightly different content. The mind boggles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts