Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know why this book by Karen Kingsbury is no longer available in a Kindle edition? I know someone posted it in Feb. in one of the threads and it was a kindle edition then, but no longer. Formatting problems??  One of my friends said that series was really good and I wanted to go back and start reading it with book 1. The other 2 in that series are in kindle versions.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
We've seen that happen before.  Sometimes it is a formatting problem which is later corrected.  Other times we have seen unauthorized books issued and they are quickly withdrawn. 

Since the other two in the series are available, you will probably see that book return to Kindle. 

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
r0b0d0c said:
Erm, did you miss the part that said "Not Yet Available"? ;)

EDIT: Well, I'm an idiot. :p In fairness though, it was showing "not yet available" for me where the 1-click and sample buttons usually are. Works for me now though. I wonder if it was just a temporary glitch and it was never actually unavailable, just showing as such for some people (like me earlier).

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
pidgeon92 said:
It is available now.
Well, I'm an idiot. :p In fairness though, it was showing "not yet available" for me where the 1-click and sample buttons usually are. Works for me now though. I wonder if it was just a temporary glitch and it was never actually unavailable, just showing as such for some people (like me earlier).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts