Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe this isn't the correct place to ask this question.  I have been following the FAQs on the Amazon website written by Leslie.  I was gone for a week and when I came back it was gone.  Can anywone tell me what happened to it.  This website has great information.  I'm so glad I found it.  Thanks for all your hard work.
Linda

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hello LJNourie and welcome to KindleBoards! I can't answer your question about Amazon... I left there on November 1st and came here. For a week or so I was still keeping up. After several people accused Leslie of spamming, I stopped my email notifications from the Amazon FAQ and never looked back. This is a much better place to receive help and answers, not to mention get recommendations for books and just plain fun. Hope you stick around and get to know us!

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
LJNourie said:
Maybe this isn't the correct place to ask this question. I have been following the FAQs on the Amazon website written by Leslie. I was gone for a week and when I came back it was gone. Can anywone tell me what happened to it. This website has great information. I'm so glad I found it. Thanks for all your hard work.
Linda
Linda, welcome to the Kindleboards!

Do tell us a little bit about yourself and your Kindle! This is Introductions, after all!

Also, in the Book Corner, we have free and Bargain book lists, as well as recommendations by members of their favorite books on Kindle! And in Accessories, we have pretty stuff! AND we have the FAQ Queen Leslie, with our own FAQ topic in Tips & Tricks!

Thanks for checking us out and registering, bring your friends! It's a party here every day!

Betsy

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Linda! No problem remembering your name. ;) I see Betsy and Leslie have already directed you to The Book Corner and Accessories. I am half of the official welcoming committee & we are happy you joined us. We have so much fun and share a passion for reading and Kindling. Look forward to reading more posts from you.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hi, Linda -

Glad to have you here.

I'm certain that you have an answer to any Kindle question asked much faster than you would at Amazon.

And, it's friendlier  :)

Keep coming back,

Marci

1 - 7 of 7 Posts