Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To heck with (edited to keep thread from being deleted) the self-pitying mea culpas of that other thread. Surely there are some of us who go out each day and try to do better?!

In my case, I made peace with Jeff. No small task.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vegas_Asian said:
YAY Jim!!

When I wanted a cup of coffee tonight....(which I have in my hands right now) I went with decaf...a blend I never drink.
You wanted to be calm for the TONGUE...... ;)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hate to admit, I often take them to the park so they can play and I can read my Kindle.
Left the Kindle at home today and ran, chased, climbed and...played like a kid! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mom of 4 said:
Hate to admit, I often take them to the park so they can play and I can read my Kindle.
Left the Kindle at home today and ran, chased, climbed and...played like a kid! :)
This post softened my callous heart.

Now you remember why you had them in the first place. ;)

Good day! :)

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Got up early enough to take the pups for a walk - does that count? :eek:

Then ordered all the books I've been lusting wanting for awhile. Help the economy donchano :'(

·
Registered
788 Posts
I noticed that the mourning doves that live on our patio had returned, so I went outside and fed them.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Chad Winters said:
I got out of bed.... :)
That's all I've managed to do today, as well. :)
Then again it's just now 8:42 am where I am...I still have plenty of time to do something for both the good and the bad thread. ;)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Hmmm, took DD to the doctor for a bad sinus infection. We came home and I shoveled the walk and driveway and then salted. Now I'm relaxing and reading KB while burning through a sample on Jinx :)

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Well, I've spent the last 5 days at a pretty intense certification training meeting, our exam was at 8:00 am this morning.  So not only did I stay up until 11:00 studying, I woke up at 5:00 to shower and cram some more.  I am about 99% sure I passed with flying colors. 
Had to post this, because for once, all I've done is the right thing today!!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts