Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, fess up! Admit it!

Everybody makes mistakes sometimes, and if you're like me there's at least one thing a day that you do to thoroughly screw something up.

But talking is cathartic, so spill it! Did you cheat on your diet? Drop something important? Forget to do a major assignment, or even not read as much as you intended to?

I'll share mine if you share yours!

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I told a customer he was an idiot. It was deserved, but still wrong.

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Does it count if it's something I do wrong every work day?  ;D  Yes, once again I'm spending too much time checking in on KindleBoards in between projects when I *should* be working....esp. now is bad for me, because December is a busy time of year in my line of work!  :eek:

Oh well, this is as good a way as any to get my 100th post!  :D

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jen said:
I told a customer he was an idiot. It was deserved, but still wrong.
This is why I don't work in retail anymore.

My bad thing was I worked right through lunch and my blood sugar tanked, leaving me shaking like a tumbleweed in a tornado.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
My bad thing was I spent the morning finishing Standish when I was supposed to be working, but the story was so good I couldn't stop reading.

(for more on Standish, look on the "our recommendations" thread in the book corner)

L

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
I ordered from Lands' End AGAIN.  I love Lands' End.  They're the best!

Someone else did something wrong -- this morning at 6:00 a.m. our governor (IL) Rod Blagojevich was arrested by the feds.  YIPEEEEE!  And Merry Christmas to him.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Sandpiper said:
I ordered from Lands' End AGAIN. I love Lands' End. They're the best!

Someone else did something wrong -- this morning at 6:00 a.m. our governor (IL) Rod Blagojevich was arrested by the feds. YIPEEEEE! And Merry Christmas to him.
And I almost had enough saved to become your next senator, too

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Wrong?  I didn't do anything so I guess I didn't do anything wrong. ;D

No morning routine,  no afternoon routine not dressed,  eeeek  I have a party to go to in 45 mins.  byeeeeeeee

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
I realized that the dvd I checked out from the college library is over a week over due....opps. I'm not giving it back until I finish me essay, which is what I am supposed to be writing now.

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Teninx said:
And I almost had enough saved to become your next senator, too
Hopefully now you could be senator and use all the $$ you'd saved for K-books.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I spent too much time on this board when I should have been researching databases for my website redesign project at work.

Boy, I feel much better now. ::)

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
tlshaw said:
I spent too much time on this board when I should have been researching databases for my website redesign project at work.

Boy, I feel much better now. ::)
Heh ;D

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Sandpiper said:
Someone else did something wrong -- this morning at 6:00 a.m. our governor (IL) Rod Blagojevich was arrested by the feds. YIPEEEEE! And Merry Christmas to him.
When I lived in Springfield, we were always hearing rumors about him. Maybe he and former Gov. Ryan can share a cell. Makes me embarrassed to call IL my home!

I'm perfect, haven't done anything wrong. ::)

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
Do you count not even getting showered or dressed because I had no place in particular to be and knew I'd be spending all day in Kindleboards, Kindle, and TiVo?

I'm taking a personal day. . . . . .made better by a ton of free books first thing this morning!

Ann

1 - 20 of 147 Posts