Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is you next book purchase fo rthe Kindle and what propells you to want to get that book?

·
Registered
621 Posts
Well, since I am rereading Dune I will most likely go on the the next Dune book. Also, I am hooked on Andrew Vachss' books and will probably continue those as well.

patrisha

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Book 6 of Jim Butcher's Dresden Files series. A number of members here have recommended it at various times, and I started the series over the weekend. Finished book 5 today, and I'm trying really hard to read at least one or two of my freebies before I buy yet another book. :D

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I think Im going to start on #1 of the Jim Butcher Dresden Files series

Or Maybe My Sisters Keeped by Jodi Picoult

The movie looks good after seeing a few previews. Has anyone else read this book, what did you think?

·
Registered
321 Posts
My next one will be #5 in the Outlander series, simply because I can rarely stop part way through a series to try anything else

After that.... Heck, I don't know. I have dozens on my wish list, but a bunch bought already and on my TBR list. I think possibly it will be Lord of the Flies because it's been on my "must read" list for about 20 years!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Probably Robin Hobb's "Fool's Errand".

I really enjoyed her Farseer series. I was enthrawled with her writing style and enjoyed reading them. The Tawny Man series is an offshoot from that. I'm looking forward to jumping into the next series. :)

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
koolmnbv said:

The movie looks good after seeing a few previews. Has anyone else read this book, what did you think?
The book is pretty good. My Sister's Keeper seems to be a favorite among Jodi Picoult fans, but I haven't heard much about the movie.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I have no idea because I will purchase on a whim if someone highly recommends a good book and the price is good.

EllenR

·
Registered
122 Posts
"A Fatal Waltz" by Tasha Alexander. I loved the first two Emily Ashton mysteries, and hope this one will be as entertaining.

Nemo

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I am just starting fellowship of the ring trilogy - tolkein but next

with my kids the long awaited "The sorceress" book 3 being released May 26 by Michael Scott
and
and for myself  "Dead and Gone" book 9 by Charlain Harris

Sylvia

adding why == all three of the titles are in series that "caught" me  :D

·
Registered
597 Posts
koolmnbv said:

This is the only Jodi Picoult book that I've read and I liked it so much that I picked it for my bookclub. They all liked it too. I've got another one of hers, but it is a DTB and since I'm only reading Kindle books right now, it's waiting in my TBR pile.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I just purchased one so not sure if it counts but I bought:

I never heard of these books but bought them because it was a good price for the bundle and it had good reviews. Sounds interesting...anyone read it?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
jaspertyler said:
I just purchased one so not sure if it counts but I bought:

I never heard of these books but bought them because it was a good price for the bundle and it had good reviews. Sounds interesting...anyone read it?
Yes. I love Ted Dekker's books.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Having enjoyed Lisa See's previous novels, particularly Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, I've pre-ordered her latest, Shanghai Girls, to be released May 26th.

(Link is for the hardcover edition, but there is a Kindle edition link on that page.)

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So many to choose from.

I really like factual infomration

1 - 20 of 69 Posts