What is your addiction??

Coffee

Soda

Energy Drinks

Other

·
Registered
530 Posts
I used to be totally addicted to soda because I hated the "taste" or lack of taste of water, but with the crystal light, ocean spray and welch's packets I am totally addicted to that now. I am down to 1 20 oz coke per week except when I eat out.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Chai lattes all the way!

·
Registered
921 Posts
Coffee and Ice Tea

Every once in a while, I will drink a Pepsi or a Coke.  Gotta have my coffee every morning before anything gets done and then switch over to ice tea when I'm done with the coffee

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Moose Drool

·
Registered
234 Posts
kevin63 said:
Coffee and Ice Tea

Every once in a while, I will drink a Pepsi or a Coke. Gotta have my coffee every morning before anything gets done and then switch over to ice tea when I'm done with the coffee
Ditto! ;D

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I am a self professed diet coke freak...still love it but am trying to switch over to tea at home and only diet coke when I'm out.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
kevin63 said:
Coffee and Ice Tea
Gotta have my coffee every morning before anything gets done and then switch over to ice tea when I'm done with the coffee
me too! because of health situation cannot have anything with bubbles, including beer :'( so it is one cup of coffee in the am and iced green tea the rest of the day.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Beverage wise, tea in all it's forms. Iced, Hot, flavored, spiced doesn't matter. I love making chai lattes but in summer it's usually iced and flavored.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Quality brands of instant coffee, consumed cold, right out of the refrigerator, never hot in a cup.
Lots of just plain water.
Lots of milk with all meals.
No sodas ever (see Mike's note above.)
Wally-World's Clear American flavored water in several flavors, mixed over ice two to one with vodka.

·
Registered
89 Posts
iced tea, coffee, and iced coffee.....

believe it or not i don't like sodathat much . Probably have drank 10 sodas in the past 20 years.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Chocolate!!!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Coffee and tea, both hot & iced, flavored or plain
Dr Pepper
Green Tea Frapps
Water, water, water
and last but not least, the occasional chocolate shake!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Forster said:
Moose Drool
I rode from Montana to Wisconsin under a cargo box full of this on one car trip.
I have a coworker that begs me to bring it back when I go home.

My poison is loose leaf tea, and the poison part is how much sweetner I use. I'm also addicted to sweet tea. I'll drink about 4 cups at one time. It goes down so easy!

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Iced tea,diet pepsi,and the occasional cappucino :)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts