Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,384 Posts
WolfePrincess which cover is that, it is beautiful? I love red and had considered Sun but this is so beautiful!!

The Zen or Zen Revisited skin would look lovely with it also.  :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
I've already pre-ordered the Cole Haan tan cover and am thinking of matching it with Decalgirl's Quest skin.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
WolfePrincess which cover is that, it is beautiful? I love red and had considered Sun but this is so beautiful!!

The Zen or Zen Revisited skin would look lovely with it also. :)
That is River Garden. I agree either of the Zen skins would look lovely. I am purchasing both of the Oberon covers I have shown and was trying to find a skin that would coordinate with both of them. I think the Monet is probably my best choice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,791 Posts
WP, what's the skin with the River Garden cover?  Looks like a Thomas Kincaid kind of picture. I'm not really a "skin" kinda person, but that one's pretty.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,087 Posts
Steph H said:
WP, what's the skin with the River Garden cover? Looks like a Thomas Kincaid kind of picture. I'm not really a "skin" kinda person, but that one's pretty.
That's one I'm thinking about to go with Tree of Life -- it's Monet Garden at Giverny. So, you were close - it is from a painting!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,384 Posts
WolfePrincess73 said:
That is River Garden. I agree either of the Zen skins would look lovely. I am purchasing both of the Oberon covers I have shown and was trying to find a skin that would coordinate with both of them. I think the Monet is probably my best choice.
I have ordered Tree of Life but I am going to order River Garden also, it is breathtaking!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
will also go with
http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu271/wolfeprincess73/RiverGarden.jpg[/img]

That is about the best match for both covers I have found. Then I guess I can get skins to match each cover individually and just change them if I feel the need. ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
the CH cover looks great. I'm about to google it
you should get a commission!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
921 Posts
Steph H said:
WP, what's the skin with the River Garden cover? Looks like a Thomas Kincaid kind of picture. I'm not really a "skin" kinda person, but that one's pretty.
It one of the Monet skins from decalgirl. It does look very much like a Kincaid.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
723 Posts
I just ordered the $30.00 Kindle black cover so that I would have something to help protect my K-2 when it gets here this week. Temporary... until my M-Edge cover is made and delivered.

EL
 
1 - 20 of 199 Posts
Top