Kindle Forum banner

What skin and cover combination are you planning?

18K views 198 replies 62 participants last post by  kari 
#1 ·
I have a few I am thinking about.....

with

or

with

See less See more
#8 ·
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
WolfePrincess which cover is that, it is beautiful? I love red and had considered Sun but this is so beautiful!!

The Zen or Zen Revisited skin would look lovely with it also. :)
That is River Garden. I agree either of the Zen skins would look lovely. I am purchasing both of the Oberon covers I have shown and was trying to find a skin that would coordinate with both of them. I think the Monet is probably my best choice.

#9 ·
WP, what's the skin with the River Garden cover?  Looks like a Thomas Kincaid kind of picture. I'm not really a "skin" kinda person, but that one's pretty.

#19 ·
Steph H said:
WP, what's the skin with the River Garden cover? Looks like a Thomas Kincaid kind of picture. I'm not really a "skin" kinda person, but that one's pretty.
It one of the Monet skins from decalgirl. It does look very much like a Kincaid.

#21 ·
I have the Cole Haan Ruby Sugar cover arriving the same day as my K2 (Wednesday), but have also ordered Oberon's ROH, which may take a few weeks to arrive.

About skins, is anyone making them yet?  I found 3 or 4 on Amazon, the Bookshelf one is ok but the others don't grab me, especially if they're only for the back of the Kindle.   I have the "Cora" skin from DecalGirl on my K1.  Will probably use the Van Gogh Starry Night skin with my new ROH cover, if they make the same skins for K2 as they now show for K1.

ZomZom, those aren't my colors, but your combination looks great together.

WolfePrincess, I love the ROH with the Monet skin.

Where is the red tote bag from?

~ Avalon

#23 ·
Thanks, Mona.  It's lovely.  Do you know the style name?  Off to the Coach website to look . . .

#24 ·
I'm pretty sure I'll be using this combination:

with

(using your ROH pic, WolfePrincess)

#26 ·
Excellent taste, Leslie :)

Yes, waiting for Wednesday is hard enough.  Another few weeks for ROH - I feel like a kid at Christmas!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.