Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to decide which one to buy...the K2 or the DX. I will be reading books, papers, magazines. Also, I thought I read on Amazon's site that you can read pdf's from Safari Books. If that is the case, I will be reading some pdf's from them as well.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Will you be reading mostly at home, or is portability an issue?  If you want to carry it around, do you have a big honking purse or do you carry a dainty little bag?  Are the PDFs you want to read formatted nicely (like in double columns or with inset text), or are they straight text only?

·
Registered
9 Posts
From the info your have provided so far, I'd think the DX would be a better choice for you.  The screen size does make for a much better reading experience over the K2. 

Of course, you could always order both models.  Try them out and keep the one you prefer.

·
Registered
197 Posts
If you are trying decide on whether to get the larger Kindle, you may want to view this video.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
If you are going to be reading magazines and pdf's ... should go with the DX. Bigger screen for pictures and such.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
It truly sounds like from what information you have provided that the KDX would be a better fit for you. :)

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
back2nature said:
If you are trying decide on whether to get the larger Kindle, you may want to view this video.

Enjoyed the video :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts