Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll go first!  My goal is to write my next novel in six months.  It's going to be tough, considering it took three years to write and publish my current novel, Barriers, but here's to hoping!  Also, like many others, I need to shed 20 pounds! Haha

Okay, you go!

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
I saw an article about making a new resolution every Monday instead of doing one for the entire year.  So that is my resolution - to make smaller weekly resolutions.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Diamond Eyes said:
More creativity, more productivity. And hopefully become a little more healthy, wealthy, and wise along the way.
That's a good one! I think we could all use a little bit of that!

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
I'm doing prety good.  So far I've worked on eating breakfast every day, drinking green tea once a day, establishing a nighttime routine to see if I can get closer to 8 hours of sleep a night during the week, and mixing up my workout routine to keep from getting bored.  I am currently on week 2 of trying to stop drinking sodas (again) in the morning.  Since I just finished a coke, I suspect this one will take another week at least.  And I did drink a big glass of water before the coke.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Keep it up! Speaking of green tea, you should give L-Theanine a try. It's an amino acid found in green tea. I take it in supplement form and it really helps me feel relaxed, but focused at the same time. I take 200mg every morning with my coffee.

Andra said:
I'm doing prety good. So far I've worked on eating breakfast every day, drinking green tea once a day, establishing a nighttime routine to see if I can get closer to 8 hours of sleep a night during the week, and mixing up my workout routine to keep from getting bored. I am currently on week 2 of trying to stop drinking sodas (again) in the morning. Since I just finished a coke, I suspect this one will take another week at least. And I did drink a big glass of water before the coke.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts