Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I've had my Kindle (v.1) for over a year now and I'm noticing that the white is getting a little dingy looking. 

I've just discovered that there are skins out there for Kindle (yeah, I'm behind the curve here). I can't figure out how these things work--are they basically big stickers? Are the removable if I get tired of a pattern?  I'm a pretty simple girl, do they come in very basic colors?  Are they hard to apply?

So many questions....

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
wrightmoi said:
Ok, so I've had my Kindle (v.1) for over a year now and I'm noticing that the white is getting a little dingy looking.

I've just discovered that there are skins out there for Kindle (yeah, I'm behind the curve here). I can't figure out how these things work--are they basically big stickers? Are the removable if I get tired of a pattern? I'm a pretty simple girl, do they come in very basic colors? Are they hard to apply?

So many questions....
I just uploaded pics of my K1 and K2. My K1 has a matching cover and iPhone. Here's the thread: http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,4919.0.html

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
According to Luvmy4brats, a magic eraser cleans the white plastic on the kindle pretty good. they are a buck or two at the store:

Personally I haven't tried it on my kindle, but i know it worked on my shower in the dorm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts