Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I've read so many different strategies and reasons for when and for how long promotions should be run. I'm curious if you could advise me based on your own experience on Amazon. I just released my 1st children's book last week, and any suggestions for spreading the word about it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

·
Registered
5,937 Posts
Hi, Chris, and welcome aboard.  Glad you've joined our forum.  Wishing you every success with your debut book.  As for what days are best for KDP promotion, I really haven't a clue.  It seems to vary for everyone.

Dan --

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hi Chris and welcome to KB. I agree with Dan; every book is different and needs its own unique strategy for marketing.  Best of luck to you and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Lorie

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome! Yeah I have to agree with what's being said above. It's different for every book. For my horror, a Halloween promotion did quite well. It all depends on what you have and the audience

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Hi Chris,

Welcome to the boards!  Nice to meet you.  Congrats on your new children's book.  Enjoy the community!  :)

Lee

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome Chris!

I've heard that at least two days in a row before the weekend, such as Thurs and Friday, are good choices. I'm going to be promoting my second book this way, so I'll see how that works out for me next month. Good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts