Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been using MailChimp, but they cap at 2,000 contacts for their free package.

Any cheap but effective alternatives? I've heard good things about MailerLite

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Are you just looking for cheap? Or cheap and easy?

If you have any technical know how, Amazon SES is dirt cheap. You can use it with something like Sendy. But again, this isn't simple to set up.

·
Registered
20 Posts
sendinblue
$25 = 10,000 subscribers
$39 = 20,000 subscribers

formget.com
$49 = 15,000 subscribers

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Mailerlite is no longer supercheap.

Sendy is super-super cheap, but you're trading cost for a lot of functionality. Do you want stuff like slightly more advanced automation, drag and drop templates etc.? Up to you.

Slightly more advanced services spring up all the time, like Sendfox and Email Octopus. Search for it and your Google ads boxes will be filled with them for months LOL.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Can't help but mention my service, Author.Email (www.authoremail.com). Been improving/growing since 2015, and recently moved into open beta. Still a waitlist, but users are pretty happy with it. $10.99/mo for up to 9,999 subscribers, unlimited sends.

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
Ease of use is the most important factor for me, so I like Mailerlite. They're not the cheapest but more so than Mailchimp, while keeping things simple.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Another cheap option is Sendfox. You can get their Appsumo Lifetime deal. 5,000 subscribers for $50 or 10,000 subscribers for $100.00.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts