Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question as stated above:
What's the difference between Feedbooks.com Newspapers and Amazon Newspapers?

Thanks!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Amazon newspapers is an actual subscription to the newspaper itself with all of its news content. My understanding of Feedbooks is that they aggregate RSS feeds to create a version of the newspaper (which would just be portions of the content, and I assume links to the website of the paper).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Amazon newspaper subscriptions should be more complete and better formatted.  The BIG difference, though, is price....

Woody

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I downloaded one of the Feedbooks.com issues of the New York Times onto PDF and could only get one line summaries of the articles.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Just Wondering said:
Amazon newspapers is an actual subscription to the newspaper itself with all of its news content. My understanding of Feedbooks is that they aggregate RSS feeds to create a version of the newspaper (which would just be portions of the content, and I assume links to the website of the paper).
Just so I understand, in reading my DT version of the Sunday Times, when I finish the first page I flip past several pages with pictures of watches and malnourished women (advertising). I won't have to do that with the Kindle version? No Ads!!??

Does the Kindle version leave your fingers white instead of black like the DT version? ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts