Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here, but I was wondering if there are more males or females at the site? Is there a way to find out. It seems predominantly female, not that I'm complaining.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
More females.  By a long shot.  One time it was like 3 to 1.  As Eddie Izzard says, Good odds for a shy kid.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Go to the home page, scroll way down to the forum stats, click on more stats and you will find that the M/F ratio is: 1 to 2.2

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Tea and cake or death?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Have you got a flag, EV?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Encender Vaquero said:
Interesting question. I think we should flesh it out further in the KB hot-tub ;D
Does this mean I have to buy a bathing suit for KindleBoards? Cue the accessory thread.... :D

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Gables Girl said:
Does this mean I have to buy a bathing suit for KindleBoards? Cue the accessory thread.... :D
...actually, GG, I'm guessing this means the exact opposite of you need to buy a bathing suit. I haven't figured out all of EV's theme park requirements yet, but I'm guessing that in addition to "You need to be free of back and neck pain, high blood pressure, heart conditions, other conditions such as pregnancy", you'll also need to be free of a bathing suit.

Of course, I could be wrong, I could be way off base. Stranger things have happened when a thread jumps the rails. But you have a snuggie, right?

And cjpatrick, how would you like a rack of babies?

·
Registered
493 Posts
geoffthomas said:
There are a few males on the board.
But I, for one, am getting mighty confused by where this thread is going.
To the hot-tub, pay attention. ;)

And yes, bathing suits are banned; only because they're all made with muggle labor in Indonesian sweat shops.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
robin.goodfellow said:
...actually, GG, I'm guessing this means the exact opposite of you need to buy a bathing suit. I haven't figured out all of EV's theme park requirements yet, but I'm guessing that in addition to "You need to be free of back and neck pain, high blood pressure, heart conditions, other conditions such as pregnancy", you'll also need to be free of a bathing suit.

Of course, I could be wrong, I could be way off base. Stranger things have happened when a thread jumps the rails. But you have a snuggie, right?

And cjpatrick, how would you like a rack of babies?
You forgot the free of meaningful relationships and wears lacy underwear requirements, plus EV's theme park is best visited after dark and is in Hibbing. (For you Betsy!) I had a snuggie, but Paco stole it and was wearing it with my 3" heels the last I saw. ;D

geoffthomas said:
There are a few males on the board.
But I, for one, am getting mighty confused by where this thread is going.
Just relax and enjoy the ride, we will get someplace eventually. :)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts