Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant remember what it was to save my sanity! You type in your name and it brings up where you've popped up recently. It was considered 'addicting' here a while ago, and I admit that it was, but now I can't find it! :(

·
Registered
586 Posts
RonnellDPorter said:
I cant remember what it was to save my sanity! You type in your name and it brings up where you've popped up recently. It was considered 'addicting' here a while ago, and I admit that it was, but now I can't find it! :(
PNC:)

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still can't find it, if anyone can help out... The worst part is that it doesn't pop up in the KB search, and there was a thread here lol

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, it wasn't something wildly popular. You plug in a name and it will bring up boxes/miniature windows (if I recall correctly) of sites and places that the name has popped up recently. And I'm probably wrong but addiction *might* have been a part of the site name, but I might just be thinking of that word because it was used so many times in the thread...

·
Registered
586 Posts
RonnellDPorter said:
Might be one of these perhaps?

http://www.thesearchenginelist.com/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts