Kindle Forum banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,967 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
I vaguely remember reading that sometime last night (actually early this morning) but I wasn't comprehending much because I was just home from work. I think the napkin and a plastic dropcloth for the keyboard need to be made mandatory.
Love your avatar Heather. Just grab one of those lobster bibs. That should work. ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,481 Posts
I changed my avatar in theme with my number, now I want to see how it turned out in a post.  I couldn't come up with anything more interesting like you all have.  If anyone has a better suggestion, I am game!

Chris
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,280 Posts
crebel said:
I changed my avatar in theme with my number, now I want to see how it turned out in a post. I couldn't come up with anything more interesting like you all have. If anyone has a better suggestion, I am game!

Chris
I actually think it looks great!

L
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,280 Posts
If people change their names, please don't put quotes in your name, ie, Leslie "Member 24" When you have quotes in your name it makes it impossible for anyone to send you a PM! It is better to use parens, an asterisk, or single quotes.

Thanks for keeping this in mind,

Leslie
Proud of my low number, 24!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,384 Posts
Leslie said:
If people change their names, please don't put quotes in your name, ie, Leslie "Member 24" When you have quotes in your name it makes it impossible for anyone to send you a PM! It is better to use parens, an asterisk, or single quotes.

Thanks for keeping this in mind,

Leslie
Proud of my low number, 24!
Leslie I think you have mentioned before but how did you find out about Harvey's KindleBoards? I found out from you at Amazon. Just curious.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,280 Posts
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
Leslie I think you have mentioned before but how did you find out about Harvey's KindleBoards? I found out from you at Amazon. Just curious.
I don't remember exactly, but probably Google. Google is my friend. :D The forum software was familiar to other forums I have belonged to so I felt right at home.

L
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
599 Posts
LaraAmber said:
It looks like I'm number 2332.

That seems like a very lucky number to me, it's even has two threes (lucky primes), adds up to two fives (a holy number), and adds up to 10 (another holy number, the basis of our counting system).

Lara Amber
And it's a palindrome!
 
61 - 74 of 74 Posts
Top